H&M – #Bring it on!
Feb 2017 - Mar 2017
Number of posts
What did the campaign achieve?
Succesfully delivered the brand message in 7 days to 366.995 users and generated more than 6.300 likes on a 0,0017 EUR/reach price.
What were the deliverables?
- raise awareness on the importance of garment recycling
- demonstrate H&M's easy solution to hand in unwanted garments
- promote H&M's garment collecting initiative and its rewarding coupon
- involve authentic, fashion-focused micro influencers
- reach at least 300k users on Instagram
What was the campaign tactic?
Representing how easy is it to hand garments in H&M shops and raising awareness for the reward coupon with fashion influencers.
What were the influencers' tasks?
- communicate to followers that they can bring their unwanted garments and textiles to any H&M store
- highlight that the initiative will be an always-on activity in all H&M stores
- promote that costumers get a H&M voucher for each bag of garments
- use #HM and #CloseTheLoop hashtags; H&M logo had to be visible on the content